Build and improve the level of emergency services in Qatar Red Crescent for a rapid response to any call requiring emergency medical assistance in cases of disasters and crises, and reduce the mortality and complications affecting the community during disasters and crises.
Provide emergency medical care to all categories of society and with the highest quality through a qualified team equipped with emergency services tools according to the standards of the Supreme Council of Health in Qatar.
Qatar Red Crescent Medical Services Department provides the following services:
- Emergency services to cover stadiums and sports federations, sporting events, companies, institutions and associations, conferences and forums, marches and celebrations.
- Services of first aid centers in major commercial complexes within the State of Qatar.
- Ramadan Medical Program: Medical lectures, health education brochures, diabetes and blood pressure examination after Tarawih prayers.
- Medical service for pilgrims of the Qatari mission in the Hajj season.
- Aspetar Medical Project: An ambulance with medical staff to provide emergency medical care to athletes during training at all playgrounds.
- Qatar Steel Medical Project in the Industrial Area: An ambulance with medical staff to provide emergency medical care for the company's employees.
- KAFCO Project in Mesaieed Medical Area: An ambulance with medical staff to provide emergency medical care for the company's employees.
- Maritime Rescue Project in Sealine Area.
- Medical response to disasters and emergencies.
Permanent preparedness and distinct readiness through the reinforcement of the department by ambulatory transportation furnished with equipments that allow the provision of urgent medical services at the required level, in addition to the commitment to the continuous development and training of the working cadres and providing them with modern equipment, including the Vehicle Tracking System which is a sophisticated system determining vehicles location by satellite, thus the process of responding to calls and emergency situations happens in record time.