VOLUNTEER WITH YOUR EFFORT
- volunteer with Red Crescent activity stems from the feel of the person who volunteers to work rather than desire to achieve financial gain or through external pressures of social, economic or political.
- aims to help vulnerable people and their communities, in accordance with the fundamental principles of the Red Crescent.
- organized by representatives recognized by the National Association of the Red Crescent.
Volunteerism is a way help an individual or group to apply principle of voluntary service, which constitutes one of the basic principles of the movement, a practical application.
AS A VOLUNTEER, WE ASK YOU TO
- To act according to the fundamental principles of the Red Crescent Movement and encourage dissemination.
- To respect the rules of use of the emblem in order to avoid misuse.
- seek to achieve the highest standards of quality volunteer service.
- To act according to the code of conduct of the National Assembly for the volunteers, Union Code of Conduct and the fundamental principles of voluntary service.
- Be ready to work at any time such as an emergency situation as agreed with the National Assembly, according to their skills and abilities.
- To respond to the needs of beneficiaries and strengthen their ability to help themselves and effective volunteer .
RIGHTS OF VOLUNTEERS
- Get the right training or personal development to be able to carry out the tasks or agreed role.
- Get the right equipment to allow them to carry out their task or role.
- To accept or reject any task or role, according to the Code of Conduct and the fundamental principles of voluntary service.