QRCS implements a wide range of social development programs that seek to improve the standard of living for poor segments of society to be able to afford the costs of life and enjoy financial stability:
- Socioeconomic empowerment programs to provide financial and in-kind assistance to vulnerable people to cover their cost of life.
- Professional empowerment programs to support families, particularly women, with specialized professional and academic courses.
- Academic assistance programs to help poor students continue their education, by covering some or all of their tuition fees.
- Medical assistance programs, through the Patient Support Fund, to cover some or all of the costs of treatment, surgeries, and medicines for poor patients.
- Emergency assistance programs to provide urgent aid for poor families that experience an emergency such as a fire etc.